My Blog List

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Photoshop Ice Sculpture Instructions... coming (pretty) soon.

Well, crumb! Goggle has made it difficult to post or edit this blog with my current Browser. Hmpf.

I've been busy moving, running around trying to get utilities set up and so on. Didn't have internet connection till a couple of days ago.

I intended to give instructions on how to make the "Ice Sculptures" but when I finally got around to it... I can't remember the exact process!  Why didn't I note them down? I'd got the process to about, hmmm, five or 6 simple steps.  So, I'm re-discovering the whole thing.  Of course I remember most of the steps, but not the order, and I seem to have forgotten something important, that gives the "ice" that translucent and chilly look.  While fooling around last night I found a way to make a really COOL snow-person.

In a couple of days I'll have figured it all out, and simplified it.  I think.

-Kathy